Sunday, June 22, 2008

Moby-I_Love_to_Move_in_Here_(Remixes)-(Promo_CDM)-2008


Moby is back and he has dropped his guard and upped his collaborative scope on this unpretentious, straightforward and clean-cut new single. Featuring the vocal stylings of veteran rapper Grandmaster Caz, 'I Love to Move in Here' is the scratch-ridden new single from latest album 'Last Night'.

Harking back to the clever, cut and paste, dance / rap crossovers of the 70's and 80's, the track is a well balanced showcase of what Moby does best - creating dance music with soul and intrigue. 'I Love To Move...' is a surprisingly complex affair, combining delicate, ethereal vocal with rap refrains, vinyl wails with offset strings and distorted bass.

Artist:Moby  

Genre:House 
Year:2008 
BITRATE:VBRkbps / 44,1Khz / Joint-Stereo 
Size:72,6 MB 

Tracklist: 

01. I Love To Move In Here (Popof Remix) 
02. I Love To Move In Here (Seamus Haji Remix) 
03. I Love To Move In Here (Style Of Eye Piano Remix) 
04. I Love To Move In Here (Style Of Eye Remix) 
05. I Love To Move In Here (Holy Ghost! Remix Edit) 
06. I Love To Move In Here Holy Ghost! Remix) 
07. I Love To Move In Here (Proxy Remix) 
08. I Love To Move In Here (Clouded Visions Acid Jazz Remix) 
09. I Love To Move In Here (Thomas Von Party And Brad Lamborghihis Spaced Acid Remix)


DoWnload

No comments: