Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ellen Alien @ TweakFM Copenhage

n
The mix
The mix is everything. I push myself to the absolute limit, sweating, and the thrill is that the room will become our room.
Productive
I have always tried to cnonnect genres, styles and audiences. I want to feed people new music and capture their interest. I want to fill the room with sound. And I have always been searching for an acceptance of what exists. We all live in the here and now! And it was that common thread, which I wanted to share with the audience. When I DJ, body and music become one, they become brainy. To me, music was always the only way to soar through epic parallel worlds, to relax, to experience excess, to find myself. Music is both my motor and my outlet. As a producer music is a playback of my emotions and moods. I tease them out of me with alternating technical devices.

DoWnload

http://www.myspace.com/ellenallienbpc

TweakFM.com

No comments: